It really has been the most fantastic full on four days in London for the ‘London Design Festival’ with the Modenus ‘BlogTour 2011′. Meeting fellow American & Canadian design bloggers, oh what fun did we all have. From visiting Sir Terence Conran’s Penthouse, to meeting the delightful talented Lee Broom, to being in complete ore of Barbara Chandler, delicious dinner parties with the blog tour sponsors, and of course attending all the London design shows just pure indulgence of complete design heaven …. a big thank you to Modenus for making ‘Blog Tour’ special it really is a ‘Dream’ come true. Over the next week I will be covering more in depth blog posts of the ‘London Design Week’ and the experiences of ‘Blog Tour 2011′. Im now back home in Grimsby a world away from the antics of London, I’m trying my best to get back to reality, and absorb in all the Design. This blog post is in two parts to give you a sneaky taster of ‘Blog Tour’ 2011 in photographs, lots more to come, so enjoy……..
Official Blogger for Modenus Blog Tour NYC March 2012
Dreamwall on Modenus
MyDeco Pass it on Collaborative blogging
Dreamwall Style Top 10 Posts
- Granny Rose Homemade Plum Bread old Lincolnshire Recipe
- Beautiful Botanical Walls
- Dreamwall makes Ideal Home Magazine! At Last after 9 yrs!
- Key Trends from Surface Design: 3D Approach, tactile, liner, asymmetrical combination of textures.
- Carl Hansen & Son New York Wishbone 'Royal Visit'
- HAY Shop opens in Seven Dials – Covent Garden.
- BlogTour NYC Sponsor: Vitra because it makes me Happy!
- Launch of Capitone Panels the latest wallcovering to mimic a padded wall!
- Driftwood 'War' Horse
- About DreamwallStyle
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- January 2011
- How to remove plaster to expose brickwork uktv.co.uk/home/item/aid/… via @love_home featuring @dreamwalls #fauxbrick 4 days ago
- RT @Dreamwalls: This is what cleethorpes sea front looks like right now not high tide yet either my friend Scott posted pic #flood http://t… 5 days ago
- Pizarra Andes Slate Wall Panels : wp.me/pGOHK-v3 via @Dreamwalls #walldesign #wallpanels #slate #slatewalls #interiordesign #DIY 6 days ago
- @lesleyparry327 I found you on here too my both account now following you hope you find your way around twitter ;-) 1 week ago
- @LeesFurnishers @grimsbykitchens @_keyzo @JPettit_Butcher @GCMGrimsby @ilovecandiland @DiamondMediaPC @CarsofGrimsby Thank you #ff 1 week ago
- RT @LeesFurnishers: #FF @grimsbykitchens @_keyzo @LeesFurnishers @JPettit_Butcher @Dreamwallstyle @GCMGrimsby @ilovecandiland @DiamondMedia… 1 week ago
- Pizarra Alpes Faux Slate Wall Panels : wp.me/pGOHK-uJ via @Dreamwalls #fauxslate #walldesign #interiordesign #homedesign #DIY #slate 1 week ago
- RT @Dreamwalls: BBC News - Local TV revolution begins in Grimsby bbc.in/1bjFlid #localtv follow @estuaryTV @rosereiki 1 week ago
- Tibet Classic Collection wall panels : wp.me/pGOHK-uw via @Dreamwalls #fauxstone #stone #stonewall #interiorwalls #interiordesign 1 week ago
- Coco Contemporary wall panels : wp.me/pGOHK-ul via @Dreamwalls #design #wallpanels #interiors #interiordesigners #walldesigns #home 2 weeks ago
- 109,335 hits
Follow DreamwallStyle on Networked Blogs